Diaphragm Wall Grab, Hydraulic Diaphragm Wall Grab
1. Both the special undercarriage and the super large slewing support provide support for the grab construction.
2. Double winch and single row rope construction extend the life-span of the steel rope, reduce the use cost.
3. Equipped with advanced inclinometer, which can provide the grab adjustment and fall down protection function, it can record and memory the locus grab, and draw the wall curve. This can effectively guarantee the wall precision.
4. Equipped with Cummins QSL9-C325 electronic control engineer (Tier 3), high efficiency, low noise, and low emission.
5. The hydraulic system and parts are imported from world famous company, Rexroth, Bucecher, etc, which have high reliability and powerful performance.
|Max. Pull-down piston pull(kN)||360||2x230|
|Max. pull/push speed(m/min)||35||40|
|Grad opening time(sec)||6||5.4|
|Grab closing time(sec)||7||5.7|
|Hydraulic system pressure(Mpa)||30||35|
|Engine||Model||CUMMINS QSL9-C325||CUMMINS QSL9-C325|
|Chassis||Max. Traveling speed(km/h)||1.5||1.5|
|Max. Grad ability(%)||35||35|
|Track shoe width(mm)||800||800|
|Distance between tracks(mm)||3500-4400||3500-4800|
|Transportation condition (m)||12.9x3.5x3.4||13x3.5x3.5|
|Overall Drilling Weight(T)||75||84|